- Revamping the flow of people in the physical space during distributions (i.e. handing shares to members at the front garden gate instead of on the back patio, no members allowed into the garden except those specifically signed up to work that particular distribution, marking 6-foot intervals along the stretch where members will line up outside the garden)
- Compensating farmer Ted for the cost of individually boxing all veggie shares, so that members don’t have to pick produce out of shared bins, and so that no packing materials have to be delivered back up to the farm (reducing the risk of potentially exposing farmer Ted and his staff)
- Reducing the # of volunteers working each shift so that there are less hands/bodies handling boxes and materials
- Purchasing masks and gloves which all working members must wear throughout their shifts
- Requesting that all people coming to distributions wear masks at all times
- Implementing set-up and clean-up procedures that include wiping and disinfecting all surfaces at start/end/throughout distribution shifts
- Providing hand sanitizer for members as they wait to pick up their shares
Thursdays 5:30 - 7:30 pm
(weekly, June - November)
Saturdays 12:30 - 1:30 pm
(monthly, November - February)
Taking wait list names for our current summer season–email us!
We're on Instagram!
- Follow on WordPress.com